BEAUTY ADVANTAGE does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the BEAUTY ADVANTAGE Website User and are intended for using the Website.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the BEAUTY ADVANTAGE Website.
Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the BEAUTY ADVANTAGE Websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on the BEAUTY ADVANTAGE Website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the course of authentication on the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s device by default. Users of the BEAUTY ADVANTAGE website can change the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies are stored on the end device of the BEAUTY ADVANTAGE Website User and they may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.